<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

In the stereo: Tony (JC was in a minute ago *wink*)

I wanted to write something last night but the internet was being wack (lol) and now I forget. Now all I have to say is that I messed up my dad's cake again this year. Last year, everyone said it was good but I am a perfectionist and I hated the icing...the one I eventually put on was the third one I made. Today, I wanted to make something different. Jamie helped me find a recipe online for a cake with peanut butter icing. My dad LOVES peanut butter and most things have chocolate with, which my dad is allergic to. This did too, but it was so little I just cut out the cocoa powder. Well, instead of doing what the recipe said, to make a 13X9 cake, I made a 2 layer cake. The icing is dripping off the sides!! It is on a cookie sheet now, cuz I had to pop it in the broiler for a few seconds, and it is a good thing I didn't ONLY listen to my mom and put in on this one cookie sheet. I put it on one with sides all the way around and if I hadn't, it would have dripped all over the oven. I am just so upset. Guess maybe I should go eat some breakfast to drown my sorrows.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?