<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

No school today...it was supposed to get real icy during rush hour this morning...I know freezing rain came down cuz I went out to get the newspaper before it got bad. Now it's just rain. It is supposed to change to snow in the next few hours but we'll see.

There was a kid shot IN a DC high school yesterday. He was a football player being recruited by coaches at many colleges. It happened at a school that has had many problems in the last year. How sad.

I got out of bed last night and got a glimpse of my posters from college, where I had people write their favorite things on. I don't know if Heather remembers them but I am sure Amy and Sarah do. I searched the posters from freshman and sophomore year and the ONLY thing Heather wrote was "Heather's goldfish Aggie, Benito, and Claude". I was sad Heather didn't write anything else!

I had a scary dream last night. I went to a wedding. My mom and Cari were there, along with some people from high school and college. Some girl from h.s. waved and called me over to sit down and I did but then these boys started getting pissed that I was there and said mean things. I went away and they ended up trying to break in my car. Later that night, we were home and heard our garage door open. (Our automatic opener is broken so people CAN just open it now) We called the police but the same guys from the wedding stole my mom's car cuz mine was in the shop (which it is today). The police came and got all the info about the guys from the wedding and stuff. Then I woke up. What the hell does that dream mean?

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?