<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

OK, so Cari and I were watching The Davis Cup tennis today. The US is playing Austria. I keep thinking how freaking hot all these young American tennis players are! The Davis Cup team right now consists of Andy Roddick and Robby Ginepri playing singles, Mike and Bob Bryan playing doubles and Mardy Fish as the alternate. Every one of them is hot! Even James Blake and Taylor Dent, who are not on the Davis Cup team but play for the US, are hot. PS, did you know Minnie Driver used to date Robby? He's only 21...she's 34. Also, I got Mike's autograph this summer...I can tell the difference between Mike and Bob. Cari thinks I'm nuts, cuz my reason is Mike just looks nicer (not in a handsome way but in an approachable way) but I can! Every picture I see of them, I can totally tell. (In case you can't figure it out, they are twins) Anyway, I guess that is enough about tennis, since you people don't care about it! LOL

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?