<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

So I am definitely getting sick. Not only does my throat hurt still, but I have begun sneezing, have a headache, my body aches, and I am very dizzy. I probably shouldn't be on the computer because of the dizziness but I was bored and decided to post again.

I wrote a post almost a month ago about this website. The "girl" (everything is supposedly) was writing about what happened to her friends this fall. Apparently, all of them died except one, who disappearred. The girl who was writing said she had cancer and it was inevitable that she would die so she was confessing everything online and said she would kill herself by drowning in the lake (which was meaningful in her stories) today. I was away for the weekend so I missed seeing her posts from Thursday and Friday (she always seemed to post late at night). I checked the website today and every post has been deleted and each says something about being deleted by the Sheriff's department. I have always found this all very "interesting". I honestly don't think it was real. I think maybe this person was doing this for attention, especially since people like Wil Wheaton have gotten book deals based on their blogs. If she did tell the truth and is now dead, well then I am an idiot but I find it hard to believe. If you didn't read any of the posts, then you wouldn't know, obviously. Anyway, it was all very interesting...

OK, I guess I will go lay down. I may need to nap. I want to watch Survivor live, since I would run the risk of someone spoiling it in school tomorrow, so I will be going to bed late. Being sick, I need my sleep though...we'll see...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?