<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

So I was just looking in the mirror when I thought about something that happened about 10 years ago. Back when I twirled baton, I used to carpool with these other two girls who lived in Gtown. One was about my skill level and KINDA my friend...the other was better and such a snot. One day while riding to practice (in the friend's mom's van), the snot tells me I have a big nose, like one of our baton teachers. I snapped back at her, saying "screw you", when I didn't even know what the phrase meant. Of course, the mom driving got so pissed at me. But anyway, I don't think I have a big nose.

Every day in this long-term job so far, a girl has told me she likes my hair (each day, it's a different girl). It's so nice...but I want to cut it. I got it cut Jan 12 (I only remember cuz it was Jamie's bday) and my stylist cut these short pieces in the front and I get glimpses of just those pieces over my shoulders and I think it might look cute to have all of my hair that length...it'd be about my shoulders, maybe a teeny shorter...should I cut it?

Speaking of the kids, a parent volunteer came in today and while the kids were in Media Center, she and I talked a bunch. She told me her daughter loves me! I was excited...ok, enough about me...good night!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?