<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Somehow the Sublime song "Date Rape" got in my head...I have it on a mix CD Cari made me 4 years ago but haven't heard it in years...I still remember when Cari sent me that CD at college. It was junior year, cuz I was living in the corner room (Amy and Sarah's the next year). And I remember listening and finding Cari put that 2gether song "Calculus" on the CD and Tiffany was like obsessed with that song...ok, not obsessed but she found it amusing...and then those girls did that song for Air Band...wow, Air Band...ours senior year was so good. I don't get why we got robbed...maybe cuz it had to do with drinking...Heather, I have it on tape if you would like to see it in March when you come down...good times...I seem to really like "..." today...lol

So I am talking to Jamie now and an image popped in my head of these dolls we had when we were younger. Cari, Jamie and I all had one then I got a second. Their hair grew with one arm was in the air and you could crank the other arm to make the hair shorter again. My second one's hair changed colors in the sun. I LOVED those dolls and don't know what happened to them. And now Jamie and I can't remember what they were called...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?