<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Did I already mention in here that Cari, Parsons, and I are going to see No Doubt and Blink 182 this summer? Sooooo excited about that...

Not much going on with me (thus, the lack of blogs). I have a day off tomorrow that I am super psyched about. I had a day from hell today. Was in a 3rd grade class. I love the teacher--think she's great. She has these 5 boys in there that are terrors. They are in everyone else's business all the time and they never shut up. I had to yell so much today cuz NOTHING (turning off the lights and doing all the techniques I learned to get attention) worked to shut them up. I like most of them but I don't get it. Funny thing is, when I see them in the hallway, those bad ones are the first to say hi to me. I find it odd...but maybe, they secretly like me even though they act like they hate my being in their class. OR maybe it's that they get happy they see me in the hall cuz it means I'm not in their class...lol...

Penn State lost last night. Finals of the Big Ten tournament. We lost to Purdue by ONE STINKIN POINT. We beat Purdue twice this season by more than 1 point so I was very sad. Well, we will just have to BRING IT in the NCAA tournament.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?