<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

In the stereo: ballads

I made a new ballads CD. Jamie might be interested. It's my third and, yes, Jamie, they are all ballads. I know for sure. :) When Cari and I went to DC yesterday, we went to Sam Goody at Union Station. Cari gets her discount there (Suncoast and Sam Goody are the same company). They had the Gary Allan CD so I got it. It was $20 but Cari got 40% discount so it was $12. Yay. I also got the newest Martina McBride, Jamie! I need to stop spending money. I promise, after Tuesday, I won't spend anymore money until Canada (that would be 3 days). Tuesday, of course, I have to buy Tony so I can't make the deal yet. I got 3 items I ordered through the Penney's catalog today and I think I may return them all. I know I am returning the shirt and pants but I haven't decided about the shoes yet. Maybe they aren't worth the price. I don't normally buy Nike. but they had pink accents and I thought they would match my pink jacket and pants. Well, now that the pants are going back, I probably don't need the shoes right? I am justifying it all for myself. We'll see tomorrow...

Was in for the 4/5 class today (FYI, if I ever just say "4/5", "2/3" or "K/1", I mean special ed). KC is such a little shit. I read an article in the Washington Post magazine about a kid who is like KC, but slightly more severe. KC told me he hated me today. I told him OK. He knows what buttons to push. You know me, with anyone else, this might hurt my feelings. But, with him, he is just so much that I have this wall built and nothing he does or says affects me. I am in the class again tomorrow and Monday morning. I dealt with KC last year when I was in the 2/3 class for 3 months. He is a lot worse this year. His meds got changed and since then, he has become a terror. He tells Lori, the aide, that she is a monster. He tells Sheila, the teacher, that she is a "disgrace of a teacher". He does everything for attention. He tries to choke himself and says he is killing himself. Lori is to the point now that when he does it, she lets him and just tells him he will pass out before he dies. That seems to stop him, cuz then his goal would not have been met. I don't think he wants to kill himself. He just wants everyone to care about him. He refuses to go to a psychiatrist, which would be the best thing for him, if anything. His dad died of cancer 2 years ago and he apparently went for a while but then stopped. I feel so bad for his mother.

OK, enough about the kid. Need to go to bed. Good night!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?