<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

In the stereo: Gary Allan-Songs About Rain

This is my new favorite song of the minute. I think I need to buy Gary Allan's CD.

My back hurts. I need a massage...Amy? lol...I can't wait to go to Canada. I also can't wait to go to Capon. I want a nice relaxing time. I wish I wasn't so busy so I could relax a little more. I ordered some books (used) on Amazon so that I will have some things to read at Capon, and hopefully they will get here before I go to Canada on the second so I can read then too. We are staying at Capon an extra day this year so maybe I will get in the pool. It may be cold but I haven't been in a pool in like 10 years. I refuse to be seen in a bathing suit around people. OK, I need to rest my back. I have a job tomorrow but Cari and I may go to DC on Wednesday.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?