<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

In the stereo: JC

So, I forgot to write something that happened Friday. I subbed in the same class I fell in on Wednesday. This boy was in the bathroom a long time so when he got back, I said "Did you fall in?" and he goes "Remember the day you fell on the floor?" It was so funny! I found his sister after school and had to tell her. Keep in mind this boy is in 2nd grade! So cleaver...

So, I saw Parsons tonight! We went by Hood and saw lots of ewwy boys. Some fake goth ones...and just hearing the boys in the bookstore all "hey, *name*, what's up?" "nothing, *name* how are ya?" was just gross. The boys are not supposed to be like that. AND Whittaker looks so different--where all the tables and chairs used to be, there is a pool table, foosball, couches and a TV. How irritating. Saw Torrey and also went by Laura's house, where Melanie (last name escapes me at the moment but she graduated in 2002 and was friends with Laura) was too. Spent like 2 hours there. I was yawning like crazy...I am so tired cuz I stayed up and watched the Oscars and had to get up at 7 so I got like no sleep. Plus, a kid in the class I was in today was a terror! He was one who I worked with when I long termed last year but apparently his meds were changed and he is now crazy. He stands up and just paces. He licks his fingers all the time. He falls on the floor and refuses to get up. Bangs his head on ANYTHING he can. He wants attention. I am to the point now where I just ignore it. They are trying to get him in an autism class for next year cuz, though we all think he has Aspbergers (sp?), the people at the Asbergers (that doesn't look right either) program say he is not bright enough for it. So, I have a headache of course. But Parsons and I had to have Midori sours, cuz we went to Brewer's Alley, where we had our first ones (pub crawl). They sucked! They put in vodka! Hello! MIDORI SOUR=MIDORI + SOUR MIX. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. Too strong...OK, off to bed since I am about to crash right here...Voting tomorrow! Goooooo Clark (hey, I can still vote for him!)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?