<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

In the stereo: Soul Asylum-Let The Dim Light Shine

I love that CD...I just got it (I only had the tape before). I haven't listened in years and I still knew all the words to the songs. Don't ya love that?

OK, I am officially obsessed with Garbage Pail Kids again. I had a ton as a kid and got rid of them FOR SOME REASON. I kept my New Kids On The Block cards but I got rid of GPK. Well, New Kids cards are not back "in" and Garbage Pail Kids are. Cari has them at work. They are $1 per pack, but with her discount, they are 60 cents :) There is "Harry Potty", which I have wanted even though I don't read or watch the movies of Harry Potter. I finally got it today. Also got Brittney Spews today. lol...They really are pretty disgusting. "Lotta Carlotta" is quite exciting, cuz in case you didn't know, that is my sister's real name. I wish there was a Marianne card. There's a Double Heather, where the girl has 2 heads. There's Sarah Slime, which I have, that is kinda lame. Also, Acne Amy, which I don't have. All those (Carlotta, Heather, Sarah and Amy) are gold stickers. You all are so special.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?