<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

In the stereo: Tony Lucca

You can listen to 4 Tony songs on this website. Sounds slightly different than his previous independent releases...since there are like background vocalists and other instruments and all but it is still good...I am addicted to listening here, since his album is still weeks away...I'm getting so impatient...

On another note, Matt Morris is doing a sticker campaign. I can't remember if I wrote about it. They sent me 24 more stickers this week...now I just need really good places to stick em...let me know if you have any ideas. I sent some to Jamie too, so she can stick Matt all over Europe. I'll let you know if any of our pictures get posted on his website. Someone took my idea of having Tony wear a sticker...not that I have any time soon I will see him but still...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?