<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

So, tell me if you have seen these commercials. I am not sure what commercials are shown everywhere but these are my recent favorites. First of all, there are the ones about identity theft. There are 3--one young woman in a beauty parlor soaking her feet, one older woman cleaning her pool and a man sitting on a chair. They all show the people talking about what they have done, but in a voice that is not their own. My favorite is the one with the man cuz at the end, he laughs then gets a straight face immediately. I like the older woman one when "she" mentions something about naked girls and her husband gives a thumbs up.

My other favorite commercials are all for vehicles. One is for a Chevy truck with 5 guys in it and the guy sitting in the middle in the back is singing Shania Twain's "Man, I Feel Like A Woman". All the guys in the car are like moving away from him and acting like he is crazy. Soooo funny. The other 2 I like have the same idea--one, these guys are driving on rough terrain and they are heading for "the mountain". They get to it and see how large it is (they were going climbing) and one looks at a smaller mountain and suggests that one. The other commercial has some guys (also driving on rough terrain) heading for a "class 5 rapids". They get to it and see how rough it is and one guy says "Well, if we do a class 3 and a class 2, that's like doing a class 5, right?" Sooo funny...I enjoy commercials...

Except, probably (since I have yet to see them), the Bush campaign commercials. I am so sick of damn republicans saying how great Bush handled September 11th. HELLO--what president would ever handle it badly? You can't tell me a different president would have blown it off and not cared or acted much differently. I am so sick of it all. I am sick of Bush. I am sick of his wife. I am sick of republicans. Sorry. Actually, I am not sorry. We need someone in office now that can get our budget back in order and help us with our problems IN OUR COUNTRY and stop worrying SO MUCH about other shit. I know we should help other people in other countries but WE HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.

PS, I want the shirt I saw Jake Gyllenhaal wearing at that voting thing in LA. It said "I'm young and I vote". Not just cuz I love Jake *wink*...lol...I do not, however, appreciate the t-shirt Urban Outfitters is selling that says "VOTING is for OLD PEOPLE", no matter how funny it was meant to be. Some 25 yr old designed it on vintagevantage.com (I believe he is the owner of the site). "It was meant to be a joke. People took it the wrong way." Well, duh, dumbass. He didn't vote on Tuesday but he "swears he'll vote in the general election". Riiight...

Wow, I cussed tonight.I don't usually in my blog...I didn't know I was in such a pissy mood...Parsons gave up cussing for Lent so maybe I am making up for her...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?