<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Today, Cari felt like going shopping, which is a shocker, so we went to the mall. We went to Penney's and I got 8 pairs of cool tall socks with stripes at the top (like soccer type). Love em...I also got a bright pink jelly purse, which I have wanted forever so I was excited they had them on sale. We then went to The Icing, which is the same as Claire's, and we got 10 earrings for $5, plus we each got a few more pairs (I got 2 pairs other than, plus 2 of my "5" in the sale were 3 packs, so really I got 11 pairs). I got a 3 pack of ladybugs earrings! Woohoo! Oh we also went to Payless and I got cute shoes. Tonight, we went couch shopping and also I ran in Best Buy to get Mona Lisa Smile. We also stopped by The Container Store, where Cari and I got these CUTE color animal toothbrush holders that stick to the bathroom mirror! Such an exciting day.

Also, to top it off, I get home and get the mail. Got my new issue of Soaps In Depth and the headline at the top said "Return of General Hospital's Lois", which I screamed (like a girl) about! Sooooo excited...but I read the article and it says they haven't said they will bring back the original actress...which would suck...oh well...

The one disappointment I had today was this shirt at Penney's is now gone. I saw it two months ago and wanted it soooo bad but forgot to go back. Back then, there was only one of it so it's not a surprise but I was hoping it would go on sale. It was a ringer tee with the Mickey Mouse Club logo on it. I thought it would be so cute to wear whenever I see Tony perform but alas, that dream is gone. I searched online for it to no avail. Dammit...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?