<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Can you see the Tony and JC pic now? I had no idea it was up for so long and no one could see it.

We had no internet all day til now (8 pm). SO frustrating when I actually have the day off.

Got my hair cut. Not too short, but a good amount chopped off.

Who is with me in not being happy the cicadas are coming? I can remember being at Capon 17 yrs ago and them being everywhere. I don't remember the noise though, which I keep reading is really loud. They should be starting to appear in a few weeks. So, we will be at Capon again of course. I don't remember many at home 17 years ago and it turns out that's cuz the land had been dug up since the last batch of cicadas. Now, it hasn't been so there should be more this year. I just read we could have anywhere from 100,000 to 1.5 million PER ACRE. that's crazy. Some expert in the paper said DC is like the center of it all, so they are worst here. He also was saying they won't bother you except if you have big hairsprayed hair they may get stuck in. LOL...ok g'nite

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?