<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Free scoop was yummy. So, get this. I used to twirl baton right? My second to last year (when I was a freshman in high school), there was a girl in my group who had bad B.O. By my group, I mean girls approximately my age and my ability (we were in a routine together, along with other routines with larger groups). Since she was the tallest and I was the second, we would be near each other all the time in the routine setup. Well, how about she is getting married? The announcement was in the local paper. No one else from my group has gotten married, and she happens to be one of the youngest of "us" (she is 3 yrs younger than me). I saw her a few years ago when I worked at a summer camp and we had training and she was there. I about had a heart attack. I was near her and she didn't smell but whenever I think of her, I remember the B.O. I know it sounds mean, even though I am trying not to be. But I guess I am just getting at that of all of my friends in baton, she would have been the last one I would think would get married. It's just plain weird.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?