<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The heat is on...the heat is oo-on 

In the stereo: Tony

It's gonna be a long blog today...first, I stole it from Amy, who stole it from others...we're all stealers...but we're not from Pittsburgh (re he he)

1: Grab a book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4, write down what it says:
"rank to your short suit (doubleton, singleton, or void)." guess what book it is!
2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
armrest on a chair (not the one I am on duh)
3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
"Hey Arnold, the movie" for recess with the kids
4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
3:55 pm
5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
3:57 pm...hot damn...I am good...lol
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
the heat come on (now I have Huey Lewis and The News in my mind, hence my title)
7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
I just got home from work. It's frickin raining again, dag nabbit
8: before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Amy's blog, where I got the idea...
9: what are you wearing?
I just changed into some "big pants" as Parsons would say, and my t-shirt. boring, I know
10: Did you dream last night?:
I usually remember but today I don't so I guess not
11: George Bush: a power-crazy nut case, or...
not my president
12: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Mackenzie Layne or Mackenzie Elise (yes, I have thought about it a lot but I can't decide)
13: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Nathaniel Mason (note my mathematical mind--both first names have 9 letters and middles have 5. Both nicknames--Macy and Nate--have 4. Also, both first names have 3 syllables and if I use Elise, middle names have 2. That's my problem--I like Layne but I wanted the same syllables. I know, it's horrible...)
14: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
The only reasons I would leave this country are 1, if my family is all dead except Cari, cuz she would want to live abroad and I want to be near her, or 2, if the Republicans took over the country for good for many years and it all went down the drain. I did threaten, like Alec Baldwin, to move to Canada if Bush was elected in 2000. As we can see, we both followed through.

Now, no one made a comment about my title from the other day, "I have keg abs". Cari said it. We discussed it again like 2 days ago and I decided to write a song. Wanna read it? I can't write the music but here are the lyrics. Enjoy...lol...

I have keg abs

Woke up today
From a long night’s sleep
Got out of bed
The sun did seep

Through my window
Across the room
Looked at my reflection,
My faithful doom

Chorus:
I have keg abs
Not close to six pack
I have keg abs
and a little fat on my back
Momma always said
That guys don’t like sticks
I have keg abs
Don’t want a pack o’ six

I gave up trying
To get rid of my gut
Stopped drinking beer
Worked on my butt

My legs are fine
My arms are fine too
The tummy stays
Don’t know what else to do

Chorus x2

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?