<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

"I can cry and I'm sensitive" 

In the stereo: The Brady Bunch

I am home alone. Cari is at work for the night and mom is at her school's Powder Puff football game, since she is the junior class sponsor. I don't like being alone at night. I like it during the day but not at night.

We watched Clueless today...kinda funny since Cari wrote in her blog about quoting Clueless. Cari and I were saying all the lines through the movie. Love it!

There's been this bunny in our front yard every day for like 4 now. When we see it, it eventually goes away, but obviously it keeps coming back. I took pictures of it today. I liked it on the green grass. Before, I have seen it in our garden, which it blended in with so pictures would look yucky.

So Cari upstaged me with her haircut. I get mine cut on Monday and she went and chopped a ton off yesterday. She was waiting until it was long enough to donate and we didn't think it was so we totally were shocked when we walked into IHOP last night and she was sitting there with short @$$ hair.

Anyone seen the new Britney video? Stephen Dorff is in it. I had no idea he was only 30. I thought for sure he was like 36, at least. He was so young in the Aerosmith "Cryin'" video then. Anyway, he plays her man. They are in a limo and he's basically ignoring her. They get out near a crowd, including photographers. He pushes them down. Then inside, he tears magazines off a shelf and throws them. In a hallway, he kicks over a box. They get in a hotel room and she yells at him, he apologizes and tries to hug her and she pushes him away. Then he throws a vase of flowers against the wall. She goes to take a bath, naked, and goes under the water. You see the doctors working on her in the hospital, then you see him find her in the tub and try to help her. The ambulance comes and there's even someone holding a magazine with her picture out for her to sign...even though she's unconscious! Camera goes back to the hospital, where her ghost is by the way, and they pan in on a lady who gave birth, holding her baby. Then, it goes to Britney bringing her head out of the tub and she's smiling. Very powerful video. I liked it. Someone on imdb commented that now she hates S.D. as an actor after this video. She literally said "all he does is date models and make Britney videos". ONE video means that's all he does? OK, weirdo...

I think I may go watch some General Hospitals, since I am 4 days behind. Nothing else to do until 8:30 for American Idol then The O.C. Bye

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?