<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

"I feel stupid and contagious" 

I tried to pick a song this time you will probably get. But, I did try to get lyrics that you may get confused about. Hopefully it's not TOO easy...

I got a Fedora today! It's white and has a black fabric flower on the side. It's cute. We'll see if and when I will wear it...Cari said she'd make me wear it to a bar if I got it. I wonder what I would wear with it? (I love hats and buy them if I love them, even if I may not wear them...and I love purses! I just got one at WalMart this week for $10. yay!)

I got the tape of Tony on The Wayne Brady Show in the mail today (from someone on Tony's street team). Heehee. I watched it immediately, of course. He did well. Too bad Wayne didn't show any talking to JC and Tony, since people who were at the taping said they did talk. Oh well...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?