<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

if I brought you a bottle of rain would you splash a little on your chin? 

In the stereo: JC

it's such a yucky day. I thought it was supposed to warm up but it got colder--I didn't wear a jacket in the morning but I could have used one after school. I was alone until 12:45 today. The aide came in late and apparently she called in for a sub and one never came (hmm...). Guess why she was late? She had the second part of a job interview. So...I am totally crossing my fingers for her to get the job...so I can have her job. How mean is that? I mean, I wanted the job last year but couldn't get it cuz of budget cuts (a bunch of special ed programs were closed so they only took people already working in the county, not new hires). She was supposed to be in today before the kids had recess (cuz she goes with them to recess and lunch). Well she got there after lunch (recess is first). Who knows but maybe she wanted to avoid going to recess and lunch with them. She offered for me to have a break when she got there but I didn't feel like it...cuz I had already eaten (while the kids had indoor recess) and cuz no one I knew was eating then and I didn't know where I would eat (at that time, the staff lounge is usually empty).

ANYWAY. I think I may go read...or something. I wanted to go shopping...but I hate shopping when it's raining outside, cuz I don't want to be wet and I don't want to carry an umbrella. Oh well...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?