<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

In the stereo: Bush (the band, duh)

Today I had to do a lot of yelling. Yelling gives me a migraine. Yelling makes my throat hurt. I was not happy. A bunch of teachers in the lounge at lunch today said their classes have been very talkative this week...boy was the class I was in today. The teacher told me last night that they probably would be.

It was so cold today. The computer says it is 60 in Germantown now. It didn't get warm until after 2. I got the kids from PE at 2:15 and I was shivering. It was bitterly cold at lunchtime. The portables, where I was today, luckily have their own system so we can adjust for hot or cold weather. The building was freezing today. Every teacher in the lounge at lunch had on their coats. Apparently, even the copy room (which is forever hot, even in winter, and sometimes I wait outside it cuz it is too hot) was cold. Teachers said they tried going in there to warm up but it didn't work. Some were talking about going to their cars to warm up. The resource lady had a space heater in her room so people were talking about that.

Cari and I are going to Philly to see JC May 13th. How about Tony will be in Philly for a special thing for his street team on May 15th. Cari won't stay til Sunday (I said we could get a hotel--we are supposed to spend the 13th with her friend Kate). I can't believe how convenient it would be, since we would be in Philly around the time. But, noooooo. It would be great if Tony opened for JC on the 13th since he would be there soon anyway. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks to Niki for reminding me in an email...I will be going to Baskin Robbins tonight for free scoop night! Lata

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?