<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

In the stereo: Tyler Hilton

^ He apparently just performed with Tony and Joe Firstman in Dallas so I thought I would check him out. Sounds pretty good.

Anyway, so Cari, mom, and I were driving in the car. Cari says she wants to go to masseuse (sp???) school. I said I want to go to cooking school. Mom asked who would pay for it. Cari said "you" but I said "dad". They had quite a laugh. This is my father who didn't like the fact I majored in early childhood education. He only backed down a little when I decided to double in math. He never backed off Cari's case for majoring in film and video. He loves Cari's best friend Debbie, probably because she majored in bio. He thinks science is the only way to go. He doesn't think people should do what they want, he thinks they should do what makes them money. We don't discuss stuff like that with him anymore, cuz there is no swaying him. Cari and I did tell Eric last year that no matter what dad says, to do what he wants when he grows up. Eric hates science as much as both of us.

Had a Misty float from DQ tonight and thought of Hood and when we first got the slushie machine and Sarah made the first Misty float. I had never heard of them before, cuz back them we didn't have a DQ anywhere near us. I was skeptical but they turned out good and I think this was actually the first time I bought one from DQ.

My back hurts. I may try and bribe Cari again. She wants me to read the Harry Potter books. I want a back massage. I offered to read 1/2 hour of Harry Potter for a 5 minute massage. She wouldn't the other night cuz she was tired but maybe tonight...lata...

PS, Jamie: James and Mardy won the doubles tourney today! Oh, and Tommy Haas beat Andy in the singles final... :(

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?