<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

She's true to herself... 

In the stereo: a mix Cari made

I can't wait to see My So-Called Life on TV again. I totally forgot it was starting again on The N. My problem, though, is the network didn't air the pilot episode. How can it establish a good audience when the background of everything is left out? You don't see Angela dye her hair, you don't see the near beginnings of her relationship with Rayanne and beginning lack of a relationship with Sharon. So much happens in the first episode to set up the show that it's just ridiculous that they aren't showing it. Oh well..."Guns and Gossip" is on tonight, when Brian sees Ricky and another guy with a gun in the hallway.

We saw both "The Prince and Me" and "13 Going On 30" yesterday. Both cute. I cried a bunch of times, of course.

So, I had this dream last night. I was working in a HIGH SCHOOL (ew!) but I don't think I was a sub cuz the teacher was in the class too. Maybe I was student teaching. Anyway, 2 of the kids in the class were characters from Degrassi...how ridiculous is that? I think that is at least my second Degrassi dream...Maybe it's cuz I freakin miss the show and we need to have new episodes in the States when they air in Canada too (did I mention we watched the season finale when we were in Toronto, even though we haven't seen like 8 episodes?) OK, off to have crepes for dinner...mmmm...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?