<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

"Shoulda been easier by three our old friend fear and you and me" 

In the stereo: telling would be cheaty

OK, new game (not that there was an old one but go with it). Guess the song I put lyrics from as my title. I like having the option to have a title but a lot of the time I can't think of anything to put there. So from now on, I will post lyrics and you can guess. If you are the first to guess correctly, you win. You win my congratulations. YOu didn't think I'd give ya something, did ya? Play, it'll be fun! Today's shouldn't be TOO hard but I thought of a harder one and decided against it.

Anyway, long day today. The kids wouldn't shut up again. When we came back from lunch, I had them put their heads down with the lights off. I don't understand why they have to talk so much.

Nothing else going on, 'cept tomorrow is a teacher work day so I am off. I am trying to talk Jodi into taking off so we can shop together. Her birthday is Saturday (and Cari's best friends b-day is Sunday--so weird!) so I wanna get together. Plus, she may be losing her job. Hopefully not (keep your fingers crossed!). Gotta go rest my back and knee...this workout stuff is taking its toll on me (did I spell the right kind of toll? is there another way to spell it?)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?