<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

So I finally have Matt sticker pictures to submit to the sticker campaign. I have a few others but these were taken with my dad's borrowed digital camera for easier access to getting them online. These are all from Canada. Enjoy! and I will let you know if they make it onto his site!

Oh, forgot to tell you. Today I was informed I am "heartless, mean" and not liked. All by KC (like that's a surprise. I did a good imitation of him to my mom tonight and hurt my stomach. At one point, he was leaning on his desk. Then he progressed to putting up one leg. Then he was laying on his desk with feet off floor. Then he slid down so his hands were on the floor and butt straight in the air. Then Lori called the Vice Principal. Oh, Lori had a laugh over this too: she left me to make a phone call when I took the kids to the bathroom after lunch. KC decides to come over to me and make a biting sound, totally invading my personal space. He was way too close and continued to do this cuz he knew it pissed me off. I had Lori's cookie sheet in my hand which I held in from of him, so he then put his face all over it. Someone else in the class said "is that child abuse?", to which I replied "what? my putting up this and him banging his head on it". Which, of course, led KC to bang his head hard on it. Then I guess he got tired of tormenting me and went over to that other kid and pretended to bite him. It was a long day.

Continue reading my other entry from today...I know I wrote a lot today (for a change!)!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?