<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

surfing the crimson wave 

I feel yucky. My back hurts like hell. I worked today for the first time all week. I had to stay with the kids for recess and when we had free time outside, so I can feel that I got sun. My face is itchy and so is my right hand (it's always my right hand). I fully expect to get a few bumps by my right middle finger's knuckle tomorrow, where I always get them after being in the sun. I got 3 more jobs from people asking me today. That's the good thing about working, getting more jobs. People usually get me through seeing me, rather than calling me (except special ed though--they call me cuz I am there so much). Now I work all week next week. We have off Friday, though, for a teacher work day.

So sad. We don't get the Wayne Brady Show. Guess who was on today? TONY! So sad...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?