<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was just on the phone with Cari. I was walking around the house and got to the living room and looked out the window and THERE IS A SNAKE ON THE DRIVEWAY. I flipped out. Jamie told me yesterday that her mom found one in the grass while mowing so I know it has to be the same one. So, I called Jamie immediately. I was about to leave the house to go to the store and now this has me trapped inside and I can't even get myself to look out the window to see if it's gone. Jamie says she is going to come over and check it out. She was going to be busy today but she's not so she might go to the store with me and protect me from the snake. I refuse to walk through the grass from now on...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?