<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This may be a long story but stick with me. Friday, my mom had the junior banquet at school. She is co-junior sponsors with a lady my age. The other lady, Becky, is fabulous--only met her a handful of times but she's so nice and my mom loves her. Anyway, there was dancing on Friday night at the banquet. Apparently, 4 young teachers (including a girl who went to high school with me and Cari, between us in grade) came, uninvited, and ended up dancing with the students. Someone came up to my mom and said they thought the girls were acting inappropriately. My mom went to the administration, who were dealing with a bigger issue at the time (alcohol) but was told she should talk to the ladies. So, my mom went over to talk to them about it and asked them not to dance with the students.

My mom got in this morning to find an email from the teacher that went to our high school. It was VERY MEAN, saying she felt like mom was singling them out because they were young (and basically attractive, though that wasn't said, it was implied). She also said the administration did not tell mom to go to them! Like my mom would lie! I read the email from the girl and Cari and I are PISSED OFF. How dare this girl talk to my mom that way. She also brought in stuff about how much she dedicates herself to the job, making it seem she is implying my mom doesn't.

Well, my mom responded, apologizing for the WAY she said things but never apologizing for saying them. My mom was very nice through the whole email (which I read too). Becky said mom should have been meaner about it (and Becky is around the same age as the ladies so that is why I mention her). Cari and I just can't believe this girl had the nerve to say this to our mother. Cari says she wants to kick her scrawny ass (ok, I added the scrawny part). I don't want to copy the email here cuz that's just be wrong but you can imagine. Now I'm gonna make myself have a headache in frustration over this...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?