<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

"And brought it back to the nest singing microphone check" 

well, since no one is guessing I will tell you the last two--the "everybody wants you" one was Mandy Moore's "Crush" (get it?) and the one in the blog about Leroy Hector Jackson III, Esq was "Big Pimpin'", like that shouldn't have been expected.

I can't seem to make any comments. Amy, I was trying to comment about JEJ: you made him laugh? I wrote that blog especially for you, cuz when I hear him I think of you :) Also, in reference to your post, the KKK is from Emmitsburg? I always heard the grand wizard or whatever lived in Thurmont, which is north of Frederick, in case you don't know. Thurmont has a color fest or something every year and Jodi was going last year and I told her to watch out for the KKK. Amy, you do realize now we will both have searches at the top of our blogs for the KKK.

Made a CD of the songs I could get off the site for the Worry Stones. Been listening to them today. I like em...I did order the CDs but I couldn't wait longer to hear them in my car. Heehee...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?