<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

"And she can watch over you with her Care Bear stare" --Seth 

So, I am already up, which is crazy. I got up at 5:20. I am so excited about Jamie coming home. Plus, my eyes hurt and are watering like crazy when lying in bed so I got out of bed.

So, not only did ABC make me angry with Alias, but Fox has now said that The O.C. won't be back til January. Are you kidding me? This is nuts. Plus, they are moving it to FRIDAYS. Dag nabbit. I know what this means. I won't have things to watch so I will get sucked into new shows and come January, I will have way too many shows to watch (since, also, American Idol will start then). AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't forget to write in the chatterbox on the right and down a little! Also, Amy, guess on my lyrics! Cari actually couldn't get it until I sang those words to the tune. Then, she was like "of course".

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?