<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

"cheese on my shoulder" 

OK, that is a trick one cuz Cari made it up, singing at the dinner table, but I thought it was funny. Cari and I should make a CD of all the shit songs we make up. Speaking of, no one ever commented on seeing my post with the song "I Have Keg Abs". That was my first songwriting attempt. I have always wanted to be able to write songs. I guess I'm just not gifted. I also have always wanted to learn to play guitar. I had a kid guitar as a kid that Cari broke. Totally remember that...don't even deny it, Cari! Then I got a "real" guitar when I was like 12 but I never played it. Probably was one of those gifts dad gives just cuz he THINKS we will like (like the sweaters and others I won't mention on here). I mean I did like it but I couldn't play it...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?