<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

"everybody wants you, everybody loves you" 

OH MY GAWD. OK, it's just weird. I have stumbled upon a website for a band called The Worrystones. They are based in Virginia. The lead singer is a guy I used to work with at JCPenney, back when I started when I was 16. He was 20 and I had the biggest crush on him. He was so freakin hot, man. I found the site a few weeks ago but I couldn't tell if it was him or not. I knew the name and age sounded right but all the pics on the site were not clear and big enough to be able to tell. Especially since I haven't seen him since I was 17 (and he looks like he gained a little weight). Tonight, I found a link to a photographer's site and there is a promo pic that is nice and clear. It is obviously him (he's the one in the middle). I should totally go see his band. I wonder if Cari would ever want to go.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?