<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 23, 2004

How crazy you know that song, Amy. I figured since it's a new country song, you wouldn't know it. How I underestimate you.

Did I mention on here how Cari's car broke down? She called me about 20 minutes after she left for work Friday and her car wouldn't accelerate. So, mom drove her to work and she is staying with dad until Tuesday, cuz she works 5 days in a row and it's about 10 minutes from dad's house. He offered to drive her back and forth to work.

Saw Megan today. She lives on Market now. With James. It's right by 6th street. So we were hungry and walked down Market and eventually got to some new place called "Canal" practically at the end of "downtown". It was cute, had a bar and tables. I got a nacho salad that was really good and I was super full. She wanted to go to Rita's, which I have wanted to go to for forever (I haven't been in 3-4 years and we passed them in Pa). So we walked back to her house and went in for a few minutes and then drove to Rita's. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Then we went shopping. Big mistake. I shouldn't like ever shop--it costs money. I did buy my dad a Father's Day gift (a gel candle inside a bigger short vase thing with a Nittany Lion in it. There were tons of Maryland Terrapins and ONE Penn State one so I felt it was fate, though it was expensive). But, otherwise, I spent way too much money on stuff I don't absolutely need. I blamed Megan. Then we were hungry (it was 6:30) so we went to Cracker Barrel, which I love. And again, I was so stuffed after and I didn't finish my food. So I drove her home and came home. I went to see Jamie and we chatted for a bit. And now I am dead tired and my legs are achy. I think I will take some Tylenol PM and hope I sleep past 8. G'night.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?