<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

I checked out all the new templates. Of course they come right after Cari started blogging...oh well...so, I copied all of my html in a wordperfect document and decided to see what my blog would look like with another template, cuz I liked some of them. I think I just spent 45 minutes testing things out and attemting to change colors of things and what not. As you can see, we are back to where I was before testing those out. Obviously, I didn't like them. I think the color change was enough...at least for now. On the new templates, things seemed harder to change. It was much more confusing than what I had originally. Maybe it's just that I am used to how it has been...or maybe it really is more complicated. Also, I don't like that it automatically comes up with a section of links to recent posts. I think that's lame--hello, just scroll down! And, on them there isn't automatically a place for random links you want to add, just the recent posts and archives. So, when testing out, I deleted the "recent posts" and put in my other links. Still didn't like...Anyway, with that said, I think I am good with my blog now. Who knows...I may want a change again in coming months but we'll see...g'nite all!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?