<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 15, 2004

I just spent a few minutes viewing trailers for upcoming movies. I had to see the one for The Notebook again. It is the second time I have seen it and I cried both times. I know I will absolutely love the movie. I love Ryan Gosling's deep voice, besides that fact that I already mentioned how hot he is in it. I probably should finish that book. I may end up rereading the whole thing since it's been a while since I read what I have and I remember parts but not the continuous story. Of course, the movie will not be exactly like the book anyway but who knows what is the same (hello, in the book, A Walk To Remember, Jamie had hair the color of honey--i.e. blond--and in the movie, Mandy Moore's hair was brown. That was my biggest gripe. I haven't read Message In A Bottle yet, though I do own the book. Nicholas Sparks is a fabulous author.) I also watched trailers for Before Sunset and Saved!. I wanna see them both...we'll see if that translates into seeing them at the theater or waiting for DVD.

Someone needs to inform me what is wrong with my links because I see nothing wrong. On my screen, they are dark green, as opposed to my reddish purple background, so I can see them fine. Are they totally invisible? If you place the mouse cursor over them, can you see the title pop up or the link name show up or anything? What's going on? Is anyone else having this problem besides Amy?

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?