<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

"I'm not go'n give up, I'm not go'n stop, I'm go'n work harder" 

Saw Raising Helen today. Very cute movie. I forgot to bring tissues and was bawling. The first two previews before the movie were the 2 movies I told myself I absolutely HAVE to see this summer, The Notebook and The Vllage. I started reading The Notebook about a year ago, maybe more. I just never finished it...don't know why. The previews had me crying so I know I will when I see the actual movie. Ryan Gosling (who by the way was on The New Mickey Mouse Club, with Tony and Matt and all those other known MMCers) looks hot as shit in the movie. I usually don't like beards and though he's hot without one, he looks totally hot with one as well. His hair is brown, which I like on him, though his natural blond isn't bad. He did a super job in Murder By Numbers, in case you all saw that. So scary, he was.

Well, I had heard Survivor was going to come down to Rob vs. Amber, with Amber prevailing but I had hoped it wasn't true. Man, he tries so hard for attention, with the marriage proposal and all. I can't stand the guy. But, the twist is America can vote for a second one of the cast members to win a million dollars. Here's hoping it's Rupert (I already voted twice!)!!!

Off to bed...til tomorrow...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?