<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

In the stereo: Evan and Jaron

I had a job today! Felt like forever ago that I had one. By going in today, though, I got 3 more jobs plus people asking for days I have jobs (which is only a total of four days--how frustrating).

The kids said they had a cicada in the classroom (in a container) last week. Molly let it go though so it was not there today. So, I still have yet to see one. Apparently, they are prevalent in Rockville. Maybe that's where that one came from cuz Molly lives down county. I haven't heard anyone say they have found any in Germantown or Gaithersburg. It's killing me how much buildup there has been and I still haven't seen them. I know I don't want to see them but it'd be nice if they came already so I would stop worrying about when they will be coming.

I need to figure out how to change my links so Amy can see them...I'll try now and, Amy, let me know...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?