<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

In the stereo: MTV

I have been watching MTV for hours now cuz they actually are showing videos most of the day. I really want the Britney video on tape. Cari JUST informed me she now remembers hearing they no longer play it during the day. Dammit...anyway, what they do see to play is D12, Jessica Simpson, Christina Milian, and Usher and a whole lot of them. As in, the same damn videos each hour. It's very annoying. I swear I have seen D12 4 times in like 15 hours and Jessica 3 times (hers is just today). Why can't I see frickin variety?????

Update: I was sitting here reading peoples blogs after typing in mine and the Britney video came on! Cari was wrong! But, because I was distracted, I forgot to go in my room 15 minutes ago and have the tape continue to record in case the video came on. So, I missed taping it by about 10 minutes. Dag nabbit...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?