<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

In the stereo: Radford

I got my Worry Stones CDs in the mail today. I also bought a Worry Stones t-shirt that says "...too drunk to drive" on the back. And I got the new Evan and Jaron CD. I remember senior year when their one song was popular and Denise LOVED them. I tried to win tickets to see them through the radio station and I would have taken Denise...but I didn't win. Anyone remember when I won the passes for 4 to see Josie and The Pussycats? And I couldn't go cuz there was something going on at Hood that night? The ONE time I ever won anything on the radio...Anyway, the package came with a sample CD of "Radford", which seems to be a band and they sound very good. This is the first sample CD I have ever gotten that I actually liked the people on it.

I also got my other package today containing a Matt Morris t-shirt and bumper sticker. I need to stop spending money. Speaking of spending money, I also bought a "Jello Collection" cookbook today. Retail price $30, I got it for $7.50!

I can't wait to go to Capon.

Lori got to work late today so I was alone with the kids until 10:30 (Sheila called me last night to say she was still in Vegas, could I come in for her?). I am not mad though--it's just so weird that she called me at 8 and said she was on her way. I just can't ever get mad at Lori.

I am going on a field trip tomorrow with the class I subbed in last week 2 days. Hopefully the kids will be alright. I talked to the teacher today. He said he had a powwow with the boys about behavior and they wrote me letters, which he said aren't good grammatically or spelling-wise. How sweet! Can't wait to see tomorrow...Alright, my back hurts again...

In the stereo now: Worry Stones

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?