<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

In the stereo: Worry Stones (how fitting)

I would post a title with Worry Stones lyrics but no one would get them...Anyway, I just wrote Tim an email. I had been working up to it for weeks. Now, it is done.

Jamie has left Italy. She is touring Europe with her dad til May 20th. She comes home on the 21st. I absolutely can't wait. I miss her so much! Yay, I can't wait to have another great summer!

Anyone notice how you can have comments through blogger now? It seems easy...but I JUST changed my links and I like them...so I am sticking with Haloscan, at least for now (I can't figure out if you can change the links for blogger comments based on how many comments there are)

Update: OK, I added the blogger comments, but I am keeping Haloscan for now too. Feel free to use either. I will re-evaluate in a few days.

make it alright:
no to blogger comments. i vote no. too much like icky live journal. bastards.
 
the king? is that Amy? King, as in Elvis?????
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?