<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

just got home from Curves. I was so tired. I got over 8 hours of sleep last night and couldn't fall back asleep this morning (though I was up before 7:30) but I guess since I got so few the night before, it's catching up to me. Oh, well. Nothing I can do about it now. I am about to pop in the shower and head up to Frederick to see Megan, who I haven't seen in I think 2 years, which is crazy. Hood's graduation is today. Memories...lol

So, we can hear the cicadas now but haven't seen any yet. The noise is definitely coming from the woods by the lake, and since people say they like the woods, it's not surprising. Maybe this means we won't get many by the house. It sounds like a freakin Alien spaceship, which you know I have heard before so I must know what it sounds like.

Daytime Emmy's were last night. I know I'm superstitious but listen to this--every award I watched, no GH people won. But each award that I listened to but didn't watch, a GH person won. Kinda freaky, no? So GH won all the actor categories--younger, supporting and lead. I totally think our lead actress was ROBBED. And I don't necessarily think Anthony Geary should have won for lead actor, since he isn't there but like 6 months out of the year, though I do love him. I also say that the younger actress on All My Children was robbed. I don't actually watch the show but since I read Soaps In Depth, I know she has done fantastic work this year and her character has gone through a lot. Plus, the girl who did win younger actress has now won 3 years in a row. I don't think that's fair. I know a GH person was up for the award and I wouldn't have minded if she won but the AMC girl should have.

ANYWAY...showertime (which Cari says is like Hammertime but different)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?