<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 14, 2004

"Lazy days I’m in a hazy faze of watching countless ways in which my life goes crazy" 

Just got home from Philly. I have a massive headache and probably won't write much...we'll see. JC in concert was good. He's a little nasty boy. It was all very...nasty. He has a nice smile. The place was packed. We got there when they said the doors open and we had to wait in line for a good 45 minutes - 1 hour. The line outside went down a block and turned down a street. It was tiring. Then the drive home today was very tiring, seeing as we hit a ton of traffic. Got home with enough time for Cari to shower and run to work (with wet hair).

So happy Rupert won the other $1 million on Survivor.

7 days...then Jamie's here! Yay!

Got an email from the people at Matt Morris's sticker campaign. They apologized for taking so long (people were on vacation) and said my pics were great and they will be on the site this weekend. I'll let you know--this is exciting! Now I need to scan others to send in...I have one of a "Mt. Morris Library" sign with a Matt sticker. That one is my favorite:)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?