<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Nice lazy day today...it's so yucky outside. I am still in my pjs and robe. I am trying to catch up on a couple GHs. No one is home with me now so it's nice to have the house to myself. I feel bad mom is shopping by herself, though. She has the junior class banquet this week so she is shopping for an outfit. It's like cocktail semi-formal wear. I don't know what she will wear...I hope she picks something good. I am just so frickin tired today. If Cari was home, the three of us could have gone but mom didn't want to wait. How about Cari went to NY to see Debbie for her birthday this weekend...and forgot the present she wrapped for her on Friday! That's Cari for ya...lol...then again, when I saw Jodi Friday, I remembered her present but not the card. Oh well, I have to see her soon anyway, cuz she let me borrow her tape of the Britney concert on Showtime and I made her a copy of the Britney CD.

Watched "Pieces of April" last night. Didn't like it...I kinda assumed it wouldn't be my type of movie but I love Katie Holmes so I wanted to see. I know the actors in it are good but this movie proved otherwise. I didn't think they did a good job. The girl who played her sister, who I haven't seen before, was the worst. So bad...

OK, my head hurts so I am going away from the computer again...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?