<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

"rainy nights in Georgia, Kentucky rain, here comes that rainy day feeling again" 


it just began to rain. I hope Jamie can get in OK. I know Cari came in late 2 years ago, and we didn't find out about the delay until we had been waiting for over an hour. Shit, now there's thunder. It sounds bad. I did a search of flights, cuz I am not sure which is hers, but from what I found, I don't think her plane has left yet. She, I believe, has a layover in Munich and she may be on her way there but I don't think the plane is supposed to leave Munich until 11 something our time. Wait, that can't be right. 8 hour flight, in at 3:30, that would mean she leaves there by 7:30. Shit. OK, blogging to myself now. So, I guess that does mean she should be in the air. I guess it will just be a question of will she land here or somewhere else.

Amy and Sarah, who were your big sisses? I was thinking about it, I don't know why, and I am blanking out. I think, Sarah, yours was in another dorm but maybe I'm crazy. Hmmm...

UPDATE: It has been sunny for a few hours now. Jamie's flight is running 15 minutes early, based on take-off. The winds could push it along and she could get here even earlier! Yay! See ya later.


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?