<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

Remember me talking about the kid who is terrible in the 4/5 class? He licked the desk and chair and called us all names? Well, he is at Children's hospital now for a few weeks, I believe getting checked for psych problems. I was in the class today. At first this morning, 3 kids were absent and they were all the bad ones. We thought we were in heaven. I think we spoke too soon cuz one came in like 1/2 hour late. He's as moody a kid as I have ever seen. Anyway, the day went better than it has in that class in a long time. Plus, I love working with Lori.

Speaking of Lori, we dressed alike today. We both wore gray pants and light blue shirts. We both had on terry zipper hoodies (in different colors, though). It was very weird!

Anyone watch Cold Case? I like the show. It's about old unsolved death cases that they solve. They always play music from the time when the death happened. Last night, they played "Machinehead" by Bush so I was super excited!!!! Last night, though, was the first time they played music not from the exact year. The year was 1999 and Machinehead was released in like 96 and another song they played was released in like 2001. But, the lyrics related to the story. They played the "breathe in breathe out" part mostly, and they were showing kids swimming at a military academy and the teacher person was making them stay above water. Anyway, it's a good show.

I also watched Alias last night. Man, is that show good. Lauren is such a bitch. Love it, love it!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?