<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

So the French Open (tennis) is on. It really irks my cookies that they don't go by ranking, at least on the women's side. I thought it was only Wimbledon that didn't but obviously I was wrong. If they did go by them, the Williams' wouldn't be #2 and 4. They'd be #6 and 8. And Mauresmo would be #2, Lindsay #3 and Jennifer #5. I hope the Williams' get their asses kicked so bad. I can't stand them...can you tell? I think I am pulling for Mauresmo to win, even though I like Lindsay, Jennifer and Henin-Hardenne (the defending champ) (how funny that I call the Americans--besides the Williams'--by their first names but others by last names). Mauresmo is ranked so high but she hasn't ever won a major. Clijsters is the same but she isn't plsying in this (she's the real #2--though Mauresmo could take over this week). BUT, Mauresmo and Henin-Hardenne are having a hard time today. Mauresmo won the first set 6-0 but was down a break in the third. Henin-Hardenne just lost the first set. Come on girls!

Cari is home. She has a bunch of things to do today and since she has no car, I am driving. Jamie is coming along too. Yay...

UPDATE: Henin Hardenne lost, 7-5, 6-4. Mauresmo won 6-0, 4-6, 6-1.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?