<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

So, how pissed am I that Fantasia won American Idol? I hate her...

Went next door tonight to show Marcia my fun record bowls (melted a record in the oven and it's now a bowl) and stayed for 3 hours talking to Jamie. We talked about all sorts of stuff, including elementary school. Totally blanking on who Cari's 6th grade teacher was...

My cat is evil. As if we didn't already have enough stories. She scratched up Cari's foot a few days ago. She scratched up mine last night. She hasn't done this before so I don't know what's going on now--maybe in her old age, she is finally able to remember things that happen, such as us stepping on her, and now she lives in fear. I was walking by her and I guess she thought I would step on her so she went crazy. She left her nail in me, actually. I had to pry it out. Kinda yucky. My foot has 9 dots or scratches from her now. It looks terrible. Then, starting after work today, I got pain throughout my foot. On the inside. Through 2 of my toes. It's awfully painful. I keep massaging it to make it better but it doesn't work.

We are off to Capon tomorrow. Won't be back until Tuesday. Happy blogging and I'll see you all when I get back.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?