<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Went to Ruby Tuesday's to celebrate Wanda's bday. Wanda is an old coworker from Penney's. We all still try to get together for birthdays even though a lot of us don't work there anymore. Tonight, we had 12 adults and 3 kids there. That is the largest turnout we have had in like 5 years. Crazy! (This included Megan, who I hate and I can't believe they still invite her to things. She's a long story...)

Anyway, I brought the Worry Stones CD in and showed it to those who knew Tim. Wanda wants to go see a show sometime. She saw his old band back 8 years ago. She says she doesn't remember what that band was like but I would think if it was bad, she would remember and wouldn't want to go now. I hope they have dates nearby soon!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?