<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

8 days 'til Tony 

OK, it's getting out of control. Some Canadian found my site through searching "mens suck a guy dick show pictures". ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

So, when Cari applied at Suncoast in September, I knew the manager, Mike. He was fired before she even started working. Well, she's been asst manager at the Hagerstown store for a month now, under a manager also named Mike. He was fired yesterday. How weird. I told Cari she's no longer allowed to work under anyone named Mike.

Watched 90210 this morning and now have on Melrose Place. lol Makes me feel like I'm in high school again.

I had something else to say but I forget now...it's probably my hunger eating away at me. I better go find some breakfast...then it'll be off to College Park to drive Jamie.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?