<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Cari found a car. Silver 2004 Nissan Sentra with only 4,000 miles on it. It's under $13,000. We called our mechanic, who we always check with, and he couldn't believe the price and he loves Nissans so he said go for it. I'm a little jealous but once she starts paying for it, I guess I won't be.

Wednesday I sub in the 4/5 class and Lori informed me TODAY (I got the job over a month ago) that it will be field day so wear comfortable clothes (and, I add, sunscreen). Then, I am in art on Thursday and I found out the 5th grade has their pool party that day so I won't have any classes until the afternoon. I told the teacher to only call it in and take the afternoon off. She said she'd check with the secretary, since she won't be able to be there in the morning no matter what. I don't want to have to go in in the morning and have to sit around for 4 hours doing nothing. Although, I am sure they would find something for me to do.

Mom was taped weeks ago for a video the county shows to all schools about the new grading policy. She brought the tape home today for us to see. I know Watkins Mill showed the tape today at the staff meeting so when I go in on Wednesday, I should ask people if they saw my mom (she was in a lot of the video). Yay, my mom's famous...in our county:)

Talked to Parsons finally tonight. She should be down Friday around 3. Yay! I can't wait! For the concert...and to see her! LOL

Tony is coming back to VA on the 24th. Got the email today. I absolutely can't wait. Especially since I just said I was going through withdrawal. Yay...sweatshirt, here I come...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?